3/08/2012

The forgotten AP: KidReaper 15

A year later than his release of the KidReaper 15, Andrew Bell released his Artist Proof signed and numbered KidReapers.

Each A/P set included the figure, a black cape, a bloody scythe and one bonus item. There are 4 white rare chase A/P’s and 10 regular black A/P’s, all signed and numbered.Distributed between the A/P sets are 6 hand-sewn (by Ma Bell!) red capes with collars, 5 with hoods and 3 glow in the dark 6″x8″ prints (edition of 3).
 
I never saw one in a collection....hit me up if you have one, maybe we can write a nice article about this AP.




1 comment:

  1. I have a Bell KR15 AP if you need a pic. Still in storage from my move, but I could unbox it and snap a pic if you'd like. Hit me up on the boards if you are interested (kidrobber)

    ReplyDelete